Since I asked so many questions, the time has come to post an answer. :)
I wanted to change the default search that is in integrated into the theme and uses WP search which sucks. Google CSE is the solution.
How to do it?
1. Create an account at http://www.google.com/cse/
2. Create your search engine and define your website only as default domain.
3. Go to "Look and feel", select "Two page", then "Save and get code"
4. At "Specify the url in your site where you want the search results to appear:" specify your blog's URL like http://www.yourdomain.com (no backslash)
5. At "Specify the query parameter name embedded in the url:" specify "s" instead of the default "q" (this is important, be careful)
Ok, now to to your /bigfeature/search.php and insert the code from the SECOND box between these lines:
<!-- begin #content -->
HERE COME THE CODE
Cut out what's between those lines by default.
Now go to /bigfeature/searchform.php file and cut everything out and insert these:
<form method="get" id="searchform" action="http://www.yourdomain.com">
<input type="text" class="field" size="31" name="s" id="s"/>
<input type="submit" class="feedbutton" value="Search" id="searchsubmit"/>