- I use the newest BF and the BFnav child theme within a multisite Wordpress 3.2 installation.
- I have some pages (full width, no sidebar) with different contents.
- Above all these different pages with different contents the same box should appear.
- Now I have created a new template, called "Pageheader".
- There, I have just added for testing purposes the shortcode for a box:
'[box sid="box-1315567798" width="200" align="center"]This is a test.[/box]'
- In the Template settings at "PAGE", I have added the IDs of these pages.
The result is, that whenever I call one of these pages, all content of these different pages is away - and at each different page I see only the box, that I have created with the shortcode in the "template", but none of the pages' content.
I've watched your video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFXQVhiNOs, but the video only teach how to use templates concerning posts - that works fine by me with posts (templates changes how posts appear), but for pages it does not work by me.
By the way:
if I open one of my pages directly and add directly in the page the created shortcode of this box, than the content of the page is there - and the box (created with the shortcode) appears! It seems to be an issue of the template function.
What have I done wrong?